Gold Analysis – 08.Apr.2024

Gold Analysis – 08.Apr.2024

XAUUSD GOLD EURUSD GBPUSD Forex Gold Master Arman Shaban

Gold Analysis: By checking the gold chart in the weekly time frame, we can see that the price is still in a strong upward rally and is breaking records every week! Today, the price was able to grow up to $2352 and register a new ATH! Pay attention that the range of $2335 to $2353 is a supply range and it is the only range that can prevent further price growth, otherwise the next gold target is $2405 and based on my analysis a few months ago, we may finally see May gold reach the target of $2500! So, for now, there is a 60% chance of a partial correction of this range, and a 40% chance that the price will penetrate above $2400! In times like this, trading is more difficult than ever, especially when you look for price reversals! So be careful with your trades! The demand range is between $2303 and $2309!

(This Post on TradingView)

Author : Arman Shaban
To see more analyzes of Gold , Forex Pairs , Cryptocurrencies , Indices and Stocks , be sure to Follow and Join us on other Platforms :

– Public Telegram Channel
– YouTube Channel
– TradingView
– X (Twitter)
– How to join our FOREX VIP Channel ?
– How to join our Crypto VIP Channel ?
– CONTACT ME directly on Telegram


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *